Clubs forms required to be completed on an annual basis include:
- Club Information Form
- Affiliation and Capitation Form
The SAPF financial calendar year runs from January to December.
- Affiliation/Capitation will be sent out by the SAPF secretary in January. These need to be filled out and returned to the secretary by mid March.
- Club Information Forms will be sent out by the secretary following a club’s Annual General meeting when change of officer bearers etc can be updated.
Club Information Forms
- Forms are renewed annually to advise SAPF of changes in club office bearers and their contact details.
- It is essential to provide a club postal address if applicable. There are times when this is required for delivery of postal items.
- The SAPF secretary will send out forms following a club’s AGM so it is essential that this detail [date of AGM] is recorded on the form.
- The place and time of club meetings is essential as this information is used in the Club Directory menu of the SAPF website.
- It is essential clubs fill out all sections of the form.
- Please inform the SAPF secretary if changes occur any time during the year.
- These forms are to be renewed annually by all clubs.
- The SAPF Secretary will send out forms in January each year. Forms and payments are to be returned to SAPF by mid March.
- Please fill out all sections clearly and accurately.
- Return forms via email whether paying by cheque or via direct debit.
- Payment in respect of affiliation must be made before the SAPF Annual General and Delegates meetings [held in March] as the SAPF Constitution states ‘delegates of clubs who have not paid their affiliation fee, are not eligible to vote until the outstanding fee has been paid.’
- Please note: the number of financial members is the number of members at the end of the club’s membership year during the previous calendar year ie. this is the highest number reached before membership renewals were due.