Promoting amateur photography in South Australia since 1962

Office of Consumer and Business Affairs

A club which wishes to incorporate in South Australia will need to register with the Office of Consumer and Business Affairs.  This state government department has a number of publications which can either be downloaded from their website at or obtained from their office at Chesser House, 91-97 Grenfell Street, Adelaide.  Their contact telephone number is 1300 138 918.

The publications and forms which can be obtained include:

A list of fees in relation to incorporated associations can also be obtained from their website or office.